Zoom ID: 846 8800 8613
Learn to Cook a Go-To Dinner of Spring Vegetable Risotto!
Please make sure to have all the ingredients in advance and be ready to cook with Chris C.!
- 2 cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 to 2 large zucchini cut into 1/2” cubes
- Coarse Salt and fresh ground pepper.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2” cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup of vinegar*
- cup frozen peas, thawed.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish.
*Note: When purchasing the ingredients, it should be white wine vinegar, sherry vinegar—neither have alcohol in them. If the two are triggering, you can easily use lemons—two will likely suffice and a bit of zest. Regular white vinegar may be too acidic.
READY, GET SET, COOK!
or text/call 917-459-9385